- 1/4 cup water
- 2 bags Ginger Peach Black Tea
- 1 tablespoon organic agave nectar
- 1/4 cup peach nectar (may substitute with apple juice, if needed)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup ginger ale
- Peach slices, for garnish (optional)
- Heat fresh, filtered water to a rolling boil.
- Place tea bags into a heat-resistant container, add the water, and steep for 3-5 minutes.
- Remove tea bags and let cool a bit. Stir in agave nectar, peach nectar, lemon juice, and ginger ale.
- Fill a large cup with ice, pour in the tea.
- Garnish with fresh peach slices.