- 4 cups of milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- ½ cup of candy corn
- Whipped cream
- Chopped candy corn for garnish
- In a saucepan add the milk, vanilla extract, white chocolate chips and candy corn. Heat at medium-low heat. Stir continuously until the chocolate chips and candy corn have melted and the whole mixture has come to a simmer around 5-10 minutes. Remove from heat. Avoid boiling the mixture so the candy corn and chocolate doesn’t burn.
- Serve the drink immediately in cups. Pour with a funnel or use the back of a spoon.
- Top with whipped cream, sprinkles and more candy corn.