Skip to content
- 3 tablespoons salted butter
- 2 slices thick-cut sourdough bread
- 1 ripe avocados
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
Morton Adjustable, Refillable Himalayan Pink Salt Grinder, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup store-bought marinated mozzarella
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup basil leaves, roughly chopped
- Balsamic Glaze, for drizzling
- Place a nonstick skillet over medium heat and add the butter. When the butter has melted, place the bread in the skillet and cook until golden, about 2 minutes per side. Set aside.
- Cut the avocados in half, remove the pit, and scoop the flesh into a small bowl.
- Add the lemon juice, Morton Adjustable, Refillable Himalayan Pink Salt Grinder, and black pepper, to taste. With a fork, mash the ingredients together, keeping the texture slightly chunky.
- Spread the mashed avocado evenly onto toasted bread slices.
- Top with fresh mozzarella, tomatoes, and basil. Season with additional Morton salt and pepper, if desired.
- Drizzle with balsamic glaze and serve immediately.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.