- 8 ounce an refrigerated crescent rolls
- 8 caramel chewy candies, unwrapped
- 1/2 cup apple pie filling
- Cinnamon sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking tray with parchment paper, set aside.
- Unroll crescent roll dough and separate the triangles. Place one caramel and about 1 tablespoon of apple pie filling on each triangle. Roll the dough tightly, making sure to seal the edges, then roll between your palms to form the ball.
- Roll each ball into the cinnamon sugar and arrange it onto a baking sheet, leaving 2 inches between each roll.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve Caramel Apple Pie Bombs warm and enjoy!