- 1 box classic white cake mix
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon apple pie spice
- 1 cup caramel sauce
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla frosting
- Caramel sauce, chopped toffee bits, apple pie filling
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, mix white cake mix, water, eggs, vanilla extract, vegetable oil, and apple pie spice. Whisk together until thoroughly combined.
- Pour cake batter into a greased sheet cake pan and bake for 25 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- Once the cake has cooled, use chopsticks or the handle of a wooden spoon to poke holes all over the cake. Mix caramel sauce with sea salt and spread caramel sauce over the cake, making sure caramel sauce gets in the holes.
- Frost cake with vanilla frosting and decorate with caramel sauce and chopped toffee bits. Serve over apple pie filling and enjoy!