- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 bananas, sliced
- Whipped cream
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour and the eggs. Gradually add in the milk and water, stirring until combined. Add the salt and butter and beat until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled a frying pan over medium-high heat. Pour or scoop the batter using approximately 1/4 cup for each crepe. Tilt the pan with a circular motion so that the batter spreads evenly to the pan surface.
- Cook the crepe for about 2 minutes, until the bottom is light brown. Loosen with a spatula, turn and cook the other side. Set aside.
- In a pan over medium heat, mix the brown sugar and butter until starts bubbling.
- Add the cinnamon and bananas and stir until bananas are evenly coated with the caramel. Remove from heat.
- Spread half of the banana mixture on half of one crepe. Fold the other half of the crepe on top of the bananas, then fold the crepe in half.
- Before serving, top with whipped cream and drizzle the remaining caramel sauce from the pan. Sprinkle cinnamon.