- 2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- 4 cups frozen or fresh baby spinach
- 1-14 oz. Can artichoke hearts chopped and drained
- 1 Teaspoon garlic minced
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 8 oz. Cream cheese room temperature
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- Melt ½ tablespoon coconut oil in a non-stick pan. When the coconut oil is sizzling, mix in the honey and combine. Add the fig halves or quarters (open slice down), and allow to soften and caramelise. Remove four of the fig and reserve for garnish on a warm plate.
- Add the oats to the remaining fig halves in the pan, along with the remaining oil. Allow the oats to toast on the pan, while occasionally stirring, for about 5 minutes.
- Pour in 1 cup of the milk and the vanilla extract. Stir and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and allow to simmer while stirring, pouring in the remaining milk slowly until reaching your desired consistency. Remove from heat once oats are soft and creamy.
- Top with the reserved fig slices and a drizzle of extra honey. Optional: top with crushed pecans and pistachios.