- 1 bag of Tapatio Carne Asada Marinade
- 2 pounds flank steak
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 (28 oz) bag frozen french fries
- 1 lb velveeta American cheese, cubed
- 1 (10 oz) can diced fire roasted tomatoes and green chilis
- ½ cup guacamole
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ½ cup pico de gallo
- Chopped cilantro and sliced jalapeno for garnish
- Add flank steak and Tapatio Carne Asada Marinade to a ziplock bag. Massage the marinade into the meat and let sit for 30 minutes.
- Once the steak is done marinating, heat oil in a large cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat. When oil starts to smoke, sear the steak for 4 minutes on each side. Remove from skillet and transfer to a cutting board to rest for at least 10 minutes before slicing.
- While the steak is resting, in a saucepan, add cubed Velveeta American cheese with diced fire-roasted tomatoes and green chilis. Cook on low heat until melted.
- Add frozen french fries to a greased air fryer basket and cook at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- To assemble, add french fries to a large platter in an even layer. Top with nacho sauce, sliced carne asada, another drizzle of nacho sauce, a scoop of guacamole, a scoop of sour cream, and a scoop of pico de gallo. Garnish with chopped cilantro and sliced jalapenos and enjoy!