Grab your slow cooker and make the most amazing pulled pork.
- Place onions in the crockpot.
- Blend brown sugar, paprika, salt, and pepper; rub over roast.
- Place roast in crockpot. Drizzle liquid smoke over roast.
- Combine vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, red pepper flakes, sugar, mustard, garlic, and cayenne pepper, and stir to mix well.
- Drizzle about ⅓ of the mixture over roast. Cover and refrigerate the remaining mixture.
- Cook roast on low for 8-10 hours.
- Remove meat and onions, discard onions and shred meat. Add juices from the crockpot and the remaining vinegar mixture.
- Serve on Martin’s Sandwich Potato Rolls with a choice of sauce(s).