Serves: 2 servings
Cooking Time: 35 minutes
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup Nutella
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 1 cup grated carrots
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 eggs/li>
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- Fondant carrot, for decorating (optional)
Planning a party, or just want something fun for dessert? Enjoy Carrot Cake In A Jar! Or even, Carrot Cake In A Glass! Honestly, whatever you have on hand works.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a rectangular cake pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, powdered ginger, and vanilla powder.
- To the dry mix, add vegetable oil and eggs. Stir to combine. Mix in grated carrots.
- Pour cake batter into the lined cake pan. Bake for 20 to 35 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean from the center. Remove cake from oven and allow to cool completely.
- While cake cools, making your frosting. Beat heavy cream until fluffy. Add Nutella and peanut butter, continue beating until combined and fluffy.
- Remove cake from pan. Using the jars or glasses you'll be serving them in, cut out circles from the cake. Place one cake round inside the jar, top with frosting, then another slice of cake and more frosting. If desired, place 1 fondant carrot on top of each cake.
- Serve Carrot Cake In A Jar and enjoy!