Skip to content
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1 teaspoon Slap Ya Mama Cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire
- 1 cup Love Corn Corn Nuts
- 1 cup Fritos, slightly crushed
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ cup green onions, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and lightly grease a 9x13 pan.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat and cook the ground beef with the onions and garlic until cooked through about 5-7 minutes. Break the ground beef into crumbles as it cooks.
Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl add ketchup, Slap Ya Mama cajun seasoning, chili powder brown sugar, and Worcestershire. Mix until well combined.
- Pour the sloppy joe sauce into the cooked ground beef and mix until it is completely coated. Then pour the sloppy joe mixture into the prepared pan.
Top with Love Corn Corn Nuts, Fritos, and shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the cheese, is melted and bubbly. Take out of the oven and top with green onions. Serve and enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.