Skip to content
- 10 White Castle jalapeno cheese sliders
- 3 cups cheese
- ¾ cup salsa (mild or hot)
- 3 handfuls tortilla chips
- 1 can refried beans
- Cut all 10 White Castle sliders into quarters
- Melt cheese in a microwave or on stove top, stirring frequently to avoid burning. Stir in salsa and slider quarters.
- In a large casserole dish, crumble tortilla chips and cover the bottom of the dish. Cover chips with queso mixture. If not warm enough, warm in the oven or microwave.
- Optional: Add one can of refried beans to the chips and top dish with lettuce, diced tomatoes, sour cream and guacamole.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.