- 2 heads cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1/2 large onion, diced
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Are you obsessed with tater tots? Of course you are. So prepared to be even more obsessed with Cauliflower Tots! So good, so easy and they're cauliflower, so you don't have to feel that bad about eating a ton of them!1) Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add cauliflower florets and cook for 5 to 10 minutes, or until tender. Drain.
2) Pre-heat oven 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
3) Add cooked cauliflower to a food processor and pulse until it's like rice.
4) Add riced cauliflower to a bowl and combine with diced onion, Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, beaten egg, salt and pepper. Mix.
5) Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Using your hands, grab 2 tablespoons of cauliflower mixture and form into the shape of a tater tot. Place on baking sheet. Continue until all cauliflower mixture has been used.
6) Bake for 10 minutes, or until cauliflower tots are crispy. Serve with dipping sauce of your choice and enjoy!