- 1 package Bob’s Red Mill Grain Free Chocolate Cake Mix
- 1 can chocolate frosting
- 2 cups Kind Dark Chocolate Almond Cereal
- 2 cups melted semi-sweet chocolate
- Candy sticks
- Make Bob’s Red Mill Grain-Free Chocolate Cake according to package directions. Once cooled, crumble the cake, mix in frosting, and roll into balls. Dip the tip of each candy stick in melted chocolate, then insert into each ball and refrigerate until set, about an hour.
- Add Kind Dark Chocolate Almond Cereal to a food processor and pulse until everything is coarsely ground and set aside.
- Dip cake balls into remaining melted chocolate followed by the ground cereal. Place the finished cake pops into a foam board to harden and enjoy!