- 3 ripe peaches
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp. ground cardamom
- 1/4 tsp. ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp. ground coriander
- 1 1/4 c. milk
- 2/3 c. granulated sugar, divided
- 3 eggs
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/2 c. flour
- powdered sugar, for garnish
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the cinnamon, ginger, cardamom, cloves, and coriander into a large blender. Add 1/3 c. sugar, eggs, vanilla, salt, flour, and milk and blend until smooth.
- Grease a pan with butter and pour in a 1/4 inch layer of the batter. Bake for about 2-3 minutes or until a film of batter just barely sets in the pan. The rest of the batter will still be raw.
- Remove from the heat and keep the oven on. Lay the sliced peaches over the batter in a circular design. Sprinkle the remaining 1/3 cup of sugar over the peaches, then pour on the rest of the batter.
- Bake for another 45 minutes to 1 hour. Remove from the oven when it is puffed and brown, and a knife comes out clean. Sprinkle Chai Peach Clafoutis with powdered sugar, serve Chai Peach Clafoutis warm.