- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons of softened butter
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 1/2 cups of white flour
- 1 1/2 cups of whole wheat flour
- 8 ounces of grated sharp cheddar
- 1/2 cup chopped bacon
- In a large bowl, whisk together the olive oil, egg, and butter. Once combined, add the milk and continue whisking until everything is combined.
- Slowly add the white flour and the wheat flour, mixing until you form a dough.
- Add the cheese and bacon, kneading together until the cheese and bacon are combined into the dough. Then covered the dough and allow it to rest for 15 minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Sprinkle flour over your workspace and roll out the dough, keeping it roughly 1/4th of an inch thick. Cut out shapes with the cookie cutter of your choice, and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 375 for 20 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown. Allow to cool and keep Cheddar Bacon Dog Biscuits on hand as treats for your pooch!