Looking for a new chicken recipe to try for dinner? Enjoy Cheese Crusted Bacon-Topped Chicken! It's easy and super yummy.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set it aside.
- In a bowl, beat together egg and water. In a separate bowl, combine Parmesan, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Dip each chicken breast in egg wash, then coat thoroughly in Parmesan mixture.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat and fry chicken until the outside is crispy.
- Place chicken on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove chicken from oven, top with asiago cheese and chopped bacon. Return to oven and broil until cheese melts.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes. Serve Cheese Crusted Bacon-Topped Chicken and enjoy!