Skip to content
- 2 lb farmers cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup milk
- 4 cup flour
- 3 tbsp sugar
- Mix sugar, farmers cheese and egg, until it's fully mixed in. Set it aside.
- Mix all dough ingredients and knead by hand until it's no longer sticky.
- Roll out the dough on a well floured surface. Stamp out circles. Flour the cup to make it easier to cut circles.
- One by one fill your circles with filling, placing the filling in the center.
- Fold over the edges and tighten them up with your fingers.
- Bring a pot of water up to boil. Add 10-20 pierogi, cook until they float up to the top. Drain and top with melted unsalted butter.
- Optionally, serve with sour cream, jam or sugar.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.