- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard or Dijon mustard
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- 8 slices deli roast beef
- 1/2 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper, optional
Looking to upgrade your beef sandwich game, well these Cheese Roast Beef Pinwheels are a game-changer, not only are they tasty and full of juicy beef and cheese, but they are fun to make and also easy to pack. Make them, then go and enjoy this full meal. These rolls will become one of your favorite meals to prepare during the week, you can make them the night before or the same day if you are an early bird. There is not much that needs to be made, so you will have plenty of time to kill while you wait for them to bake.
This recipe doesn't require many ingredients, it’s almost like a regular deli sandwich. We are going to use crescent rolls, dijon mustard, provolone cheese, roast beef, chopped red pepper, and onions(optional). If you use a whole tube of crescent rolls you can make up to eight sandwiches with it, enough to feed a small crowd or some heavy eaters.
Enjoy this delicious treat warm or you can freeze them before baking them and bake later. You can also take them to work and give them a minute or two in a microwave.
Imagine instead of going to the deli to wait for them to make your sandwich, you can have your own homemade deli roast beef sandwich ready to go. Enjoy!
- Get the oven ready at 375º F and displace the roll bread into rectangles.
- Once the bread are in rectangles shape, take some mustard a lay it out on top of the bread, layer with some cheese, roast beef, and some onions and red peppers. Roll it up, and pinch the joint to seal it.
- Then cut it into 4 slices and put it into a baking pan. Place them in the oven and let them bake until they are golden and the cheese has melted.