Skip to content
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 4 oz Velveeta cheese, cubed small
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Prepare a 12-cup muffin tin by spraying 8 of the muffin cups with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium-high heat until no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in the ketchup, brown sugar, mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Let cook for a couple of minutes and then remove from the heat; set aside.
- Flatten out one biscuit and press onto the bottom and up the sides of a muffin cup. Repeat with remaining biscuits.
- Spoon beef mixture into cups. Top each with some cheese cubes.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown on edges and puffed up. Let cool for about 5-10 minutes in the pan and then serve.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.