- 1 lb pizza dough
- 3 ounces, ground beef
- ⅛ onion, finely diced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 slices bacon
- 2 Tbsp butter
- ¼ tsp ketchup
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- ½ cup sliced kosher dill pickles
- Mustard, as needed
- Preheat your oven to 450ºF (230ºC). Place a pizza stone (or heavy, flat stainless steel cookie sheet) in the oven to preheat.
- Cook the ground beef with onion in a skillet over medium-low heat until no longer pink. Season with salt and pepper. Cook the bacon until it is a little less done than you normally like it.
- Roll the dough out on a sheet of parchment paper to a 10-inch circle. Spread the butter all over the dough, right out to the edge. Spread the ketchup over the dough for the sauce. Sprinkle with the cheese, ground beef, bacon, and pickles. Drizzle with mustard and ketchup.
- Bake in preheated oven on preheated stone or cookie sheet for about 8--10 minutes, or until the bottom of the crust is deep golden brown all the way across and the cheese is melted. Remove from oven and allow to cool for a few minutes before slicing.