Serves: 2 people
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- 1 tsp olive oil
- ½ lbs Ground Beef
- 2 packages Veggiecraft Farms Sweet Potato Mac and Cheese Cup
- 1 ½ cups water or chicken stock
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- ½ cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Heat olive oil in a non-stick pan over medium heat and Cook Ground Beef, breaking up into small pieces, until no pink remains. Season with Salt and Pepper.
- In a small cast iron skillet (or casserole dish) combine two packages of Veggiecraft Farms Sweet Potato Mac and Cheese Cups (including cheese packets and powder present in microwave cups) and 1 ½ cups of water or stock. Stir until completely combined. Add in Ground Beef.
- Bake, uncovered, in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and stir. Taste for seasoning and add more Salt and Pepper, if desired.
- Top with Cheddar Cheese and broil for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped Parsley and ENJOY!