Do you know how much you love cheeseburgers and tater tots? Well, prepare yourself for the tastiness that happens when you bring them together for Cheeseburger Tater Tot Cups.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add ground beef, onion, salt, and pepper. Brown meat. Drain excess fat.
- Turn off heat and to the skillet add relish, mustard, ketchup, and mayonnaise. Stir to combine.
- Grease a muffin tin with cooking spray. Press 4 to 5 tater tots into each tin. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove tater tots from the oven and press down into the tins to create a crust. Sprinkle each tater tot cup with cheese, top with beef mixture, then more cheese, and finally, sprinkle with chopped bacon.
- Bake for 15 more minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Serve Cheeseburger Tater Tot Cups with the sauce of your choice (we suggest a garlic aioli!) and enjoy!