Skip to content
- 24 Large strawberries
- 8 oz cream cheese at room temperature
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup blueberries
- Cut the stems off the strawberries so that you can stand them up on the flat end.
- Cut an “X” across and down the tip of the pointed end. Do not cut all the way through.
- Add the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract to a medium bowl. Mix the ingredients together until it becomes smooth and fluffy.
- Transfer the filling to a piping bag with a star tip. Alternatively, transfer the mixture to a zip-top bag and cut off one of the corners.
- Open the cut ends of the strawberry and pipe the filling inside. Top the filled strawberries with a blueberry.
- Grate a piece of chocolate over the strawberries.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.