Prepare to be obsessed with how good this Cheesesteak Quesadilla is!
- Season steak with salt and pepper. Cook on a skillet, grill or in the oven until cooked to your liking. Remove from heat and allow to rest.
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions and begin to caramelize. Add green pepper and stir. Season with salt and pepper. Continue cooking until onions are caramelized and peppers are soft.
- In a large bowl, add cooked onions and peppers, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, pepper jack cheese, cheddar cheese and diced green onions. Stir to combined.
- Slice steak into thin strips.
- Spread cheese mixture on half of a tortilla. Top with steak. Fold over to make a quesadilla. Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a pan over medium heat. Add quesadilla to pan and cook, flipping once, until tortilla is golden and cheese is melted. Continue with remaining tortillas.
- Serve and enjoy!