- 1 large onion
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- 14 cup crushed potato chips
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Two bacon slices, cut into strips
- Garlic butter
Upgrade your bloomin' onion recipe by making it a Cheesy Bacon Bloomin' Onion. It's so good!!!1) Peel the onion and cut the pointy end. Place it on the flat part.
2) Make 4 opposite cuts to make sure everything is symmetrical. Make 8 more cuts (2 between each of the initial cuts). Carefully spread the onion apart.
3) Coat the onion in flour, followed by breadcrumbs. Take each section at a time and make sure the onion is fully coated. Sprinkle the crushed potato chips all over it.
4) Stuff the onion with cheese and bacon strips.
5) Place on a baking sheet and smear some garlic butter. Cover in aluminum foil and bake for 10 minutes covered. Remove the foil and bake for 10 more minutes.
6) Serve with your choice of dipping sauce and enjoy!