- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup parmesan, grated
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 8 ounces fettuccine noodles
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil and add mushrooms. Cook for 3 minutes, or until mushrooms soften. Add garlic and white wine.
- Add bacon, heavy cream, salt, and pepper. Bring to a light boil.
- Add grated parmesan and parsley. Stir until sauce is thick. Add cooked pasta and stir until fully coated. Cook for an additional minute.
- Remove from heat and serve! Top with more parmesan cheese and chopped parsley. Enjoy Cheesy Bacon Mushroom Fettuccine!