Cook up Cheesy Bacon Mushroom Fettuccine. The flavors all come together to make a truly incredible meal that looks really fancy, but it is also simple to prepare.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil and add mushrooms. Cook for 3 minutes, or until mushrooms soften. Add garlic and white wine.
- Add bacon, heavy cream, salt, and pepper. Bring to a light boil.
- Add grated parmesan and parsley. Stir until sauce is thick. Add cooked pasta and stir until fully coated. Cook for an additional minute.
- Remove from heat and serve! Top with more parmesan cheese and chopped parsley. Enjoy Cheesy Bacon Mushroom Fettuccine!