Serves: 6 people
Cooking Time: 55 minutes
- 2 lbs potatoes small cubed
- 6 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1 1/4 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup bottled ranch
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of Cooking Panda Roasted Garlic & Cheddar seasoning
- Sliced jalapenos for garnish
- Sour cream for garnish
- Sliced red onion for garnish
- Chopped parsley for garnish
- In a large bowl mix all the ingredients, reserving 1/4 cup of shredded cheese.
- Once combined, place into a greased 9 x 13 baking dish. Top with garlic and cheddar seasoning and remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 35-45 minutes or until tender.
- Serve with sour cream, sliced jalapenos, sliced red onion, and parsley for garnish.