- 3 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 lbs. Large peeled and deveined shrimp
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 18 oz cream cheese
- ½ cup mayonnaise + 2 teaspoon dijon mustard + 1 teaspoon olive oil ( mix well)
- 1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 lime, zest and juiced
- 2 Tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees. Butter an 8x8 baking dish and set aside.
- Add olive oil to large skillet and heat over medium heat. Add shrimp and minced garlic, seasoning with salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes.
- Cook shrimp, stirring often, 3 minutes, until shrimp is almost cooked.
- Add cream cheese, mayonnaise with dijon and olive oil, cheese, lime zest and juice, and parsley to a large mixing bowl. Stir together well to combine. Add in cooked shrimp and season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Transfer dip to prepared baking dish and bake 30-40 minutes, until hot and bubbly.
- Serve hot with crackers, pita chips, bagel chips, bake rolls, or even crunchy vegetables.