- 2 large russet potatoes
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- ½ Tbsp. chopped parsley
- 4 Tbsp. bacon bits
- 4 eggs, scrambled
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 Tbsp. chopped chives, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 425ºF.
- Wash and dry the potatoes and then poke holes into them using a fork.
- Place into the microwave on “potato setting.” Do this for each then take out and slice in half.
- Melt the butter and then mix in the chopped parsley.
- Lay halves out and then scoop out the insides.
- Brush them with butter mixture.
- Bake them for 15 minutes. While they are cooking, scramble the eggs then set aside.
- Take the potato skins out of the oven and then place in the cheese, scrambled eggs and bacon bits.
- Place back into the oven for 5 minutes to get the cheese nice and melted.
- Garnish with chopped chives and serve!