- 1 packet dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/8 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 cups bacon, cooked and chopped
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 cups milk
- 4 cups chicken, cooked and chopped
- Lasagna noodles, cooked per package instructions
- Cook noodles, set aside. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large saucepan over medium-high heat, melt butter. Add flour, combine and cook for 1 minute. Slowly add milk and heavy cream. Stir. Add ranch packet and parmesan cheese. Stir until it comes to a boil, lower heat and allow to thicken.
- Grease an oven-safe casserole dish. Spread ranch sauce on the bottom of the dish. Top with noodles, 1/2 of the chicken, 1/2 of the bacon, sauce, and 1/3 of the cheese. Repeat once more. Top final layer with noodles, remaining sauce, and cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 40 minutes. Remove foil and bake for an additional 30 minutes.
- Serve Cheesy Chicken Bacon Ranch Lasagna and enjoy!