Craving something warm, creamy, and comforting? Then make a batch of Cheesy French Onion Gnocchi Soup. It's so good.
- Cook gnocchi according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- In a large stockpot over medium-high heat, melt butter and add onions. Saute for 2 minutes. Add flour, beef broth, diced tomatoes, and milk. Stir to combine. Bring to a light boil.
- Add Worcestershire, salt, and pepper. Stir. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add mozzarella and cooked gnocchi. Stir to combine, bring the heat to medium and allow to cook for 2 more minutes. Remove from heat.
- Scoop soup into ramekins or oven-safe bowls. Top with fresh thyme and mozzarella cheese. Place bowls on a baking sheet and broil in the oven for 10 minutes, or until cheese has melted on top and browned.
- Serve Cheesy French Onion Gnocchi Soup and enjoy!