- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup green onions, sliced
- 1/3 cup oregano, minced
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh mozzarella cheese, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- In a bowl, add the butter, herbs, garlic, cheese and mix until smooth.
- Slice the baguette in half lengthwise, then spread the butter mixture evenly on the cut sides of the baguette.
- Place the baguette a parchment paper-lined baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes, until cheese is bubbly and starting to brown on the edges. Slice and serve.