Serves: 2-4 people
Prep Time: 35 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 3 Bag Royal Ready to Heat Garlic & Ghee Rice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp dried Italian herbs
- 1/2 cup finely grated parmesan
- 1 cup tomato pasta sauce
- Pepperoni Slices
- 2 cups grated pizza blend cheese
- Fresh basil leaves, to serve
- Preheat oven to 400*F.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large, oven safe skillet.
- Transfer Royal Ready to Heat Garlic & Ghee Rice to a large mixing bowl and add dried herbs and parmesan. Stir until combined.
- Drizzle oil into the pan and add the rice mixture. Spread out to form an even layer and press with the back of a large spoon to compact. Place over medium-high heat and cook for 10 minutes, moving the pan occasionally so an even crust forms underneath. Remove from heat.
- Spread the pasta sauce over the rice crust. Add Pepperonis and sprinkle with shredded pizza blend cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted and golden.
- Let cool for 5 minutes and slice.
- Serve pizza topped with basil leaves.