- 12 large jalapeno peppers
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 6 Slices Bacon (Divided)- Cooked and Crumbled
- 1/4 cup minced cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions, plus more for topping if desired
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup Hippeas Nacho Vibes Puffs- crushed
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Ranch for dipping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a large baking sheet with Foil or Parchment paper and set aside.
- Prepare the jalapenos: Cut jalapenos lengthwise down the middle. Scoop out the seeds and membranes using a small spoon or a melon baller.
- Prepare the cream cheese mixture: In a medium bowl, add cream cheese, 4 pieces of crumbled Bacon, cilantro, green onions, salt, garlic powder and onion powder. Mix together with a spoon until all the ingredients are incorporated into the cream cheese.
- Prepare the Hippeas Nacho Vibes Pus topping: In a small bowl, add crushed Hippeas, remaining 2 slices of crumbled Bacon and melted butter. Mix together with a spoon to combine.
- Assemble the jalapeno poppers: Stu the peppers with the cream cheese and transfer to the prepared baking sheet. Top each pepper with a little grated cheddar cheese followed with a sprinkle of the Hippeas Nacho Vibes Puffs/ Bacon mixture.
- Bake jalapeno poppers in the oven for 13-15 minutes, until the cheese is bubbly and the Hippeas topping is lightly browned. Top with sliced green onions if desired and serve.