- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 1 jar Little Jasmine Onion Sauce
- 1 package Citterio USA Genoa Salami
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and lightly grease a muffin tin.
- Lightly flour a work surface, then unfold puff pastry and roll into a rectangular sheet. Spread Little Jasmine Onion Sauce in a thin layer over the pastry, followed by diced Citterio USA Genoa Salami and mozzarella cheese.
- Next, roll puff pastry into a log. Cut the log in half, then cut each half in half. Cut those halves into 3 equal pieces. This should make 12 evenly spaced pinwheels that are about 1 inch thick. Place each pinwheel in the greased muffin tin and transfer it to the oven. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the pastry, is golden brown.
- In conclusion, Remove the muffin tin and serve immediately. Enjoy!