Skip to content
- 1 box brownie mix
- ½ cup cream cheese
- ¼ cup yogurt
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ cup blackberry jam
- 1 package Oreo cookies
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium bowl mix together cheese, spinach and artichoke hearts. Set aside.
- In a different bowl combine sour cream, cream cheese, mayonnaise and garlic.
- Mix the two different bowl ingredients together so they are mixed and fully incorporated.
- Pour into an 8x8 pan and bake for 25 minutes.
- Serve warm with chips, pita chips and crackers.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.