- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 can pre-made pizza dough
- Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Brown beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Drain any excess fat. Add taco seasoning and stir until combined. Remove from heat.
- On a floured surface, roll out pizza dough and cut it into 10 rectangles.
- On each rectangle, add cheddar cheese, about 1 tablespoon of browned beef, jack cheese, and diced tomatoes. Roll pizza dough closed, making sure to pinch all of the seams together. Place each taco stick, seam side down, on a baking tray.
- In a bowl, add melted butter, garlic powder, and dried parsley. Mix to combine and brush onto each taco stick.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until the dough is golden brown.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes, serve Cheesy Taco Sticks, and enjoy!