- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 lb minced pork meat
- 2 ½ cup cheddar cheese, shredded, divided
- 2 cup of milk
- 3 eggs
- ½ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 lbs frozen baby potatoes
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh chopped parsley for garnish
- In a very large skillet, fry minced meat on medium high heat, breaking up the meat and browning it. Add salt and pepper.
- Once cooked through, drain and layer onto the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking pan. Sprinkle 2 cups of the cheese over cooked meat.
- In a large bowl, hand-whisk together milk, eggs, pepper, onion powder, and salt.
- Once mixed, pour evenly over the cheese and meat in baking dish.
- Layer top with frozen baby potatoes.
- Set oven to 350F with rack on lower middle position. Place uncovered casserole in oven for about 35 minutes.
- Top with additional ½ cup cheese, cooked crumbled bacon, and bake another 5-10 minutes or until sides are bubbling and top is golden brown.
- Garnish with chopped parsley, let set at room temperature 10 minutes, and serve.