How do you say goodbye to a year like 2016? With a blowout, crazy fancy, and amazing New Year's Eve party. And obviously, you need to serve Cherry Cheesecake In A Glass. Pretty, classy, delicious--everything we hope 2017 will be!
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, add frozen cherries and honey. Cook until bubbling.
- One at a time, add whiskey, butter, and your cornstarch slurry (1 teaspoon cornstarch mixed with 1 teaspoon of water). Stir to combine. Continue cooking until thickened. Remove from heat and set aside to cool completely.
- In a standing mixer or with a hand mixer, beat cream cheese, condensed milk, and almond extract together until smooth. Scoop into a pipping or a ziplock bag with a tip cut off. This will make your cheesecake glasses look neater.
- Begin assembling your cheesecake. In a glass or jar of your choice, layer crushed graham crackers, cream cheese mixture, more graham crackers, and finally, your cherry topping.
- Refrigerate Cherry Cheesecake In A Glass for later, or serve right away and enjoy!