Serves: 8 people
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 2 cups Parmesan crisp
- 1 ½ cups alfredo sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese melted
- 1 cup shredded chicken
- ⅓ cup sundried tomato, drained from its oil
- 1 cup sautéed mushrooms
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- Parsley, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- On a large sheet lay out the parmesan crisps into one even layer.
- On top of the crisps layer on the alfredo sauce, chicken, cheese and mushrooms then bake in the oven until the cheese is melted and bubbly, about 5-7 minutes
- Once the cheese has melted top with the sun dried tomato, parmesan cheese and parsley. Enjoy immediately!
- Add more steps if need