The chicken alfredo stuffed garlic
bread boat! Delicious and filled with food! The Chicken Bacon Alfredo Bread Boat
! It will bring you much joy, to boot! (Sing all of that to the tune of The Love Boat
theme song. Please and thank you - Cooking Panda). Enjoy chicken alfredo boat!
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut the top of the French bread, off, and remove the bread inside to hollow it out. Place on a large baking sheet.
- Spread 2/3 of your Alfredo sauce evenly inside the loaf. Cover with a layer of mozzarella cheese. Mix Italian seasoning, salt, and garlic powder and sprinkle over cheese.
- Continue layering: chicken, bacon, tomatoes, remaining Alfredo sauce, green onions, and top with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Remove from oven, top with chopped parsley if desired, cut into slices and enjoy! Make sure to serve Chicken Bacon Alfredo Bread Boat warm!