Serves: 6-8 people
Cooking Time: 35 minutes
- 1 loaf French bread
- 1 1/2 cups Alfredo sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 1 cup cooked bacon, chopped
- 1 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- Chopped parsley, garnish (optional)
The chicken alfredo stuffed garlic bread boat! Delicious and filled with food! The Chicken Bacon Alfredo Bread Boat! It will bring you much joy, to boot! (Sing all of that to the tune of The Love Boat theme song. Please and thank you - Cooking Panda). Enjoy chicken alfredo boat!
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut the top of the French bread, off, and remove the bread inside to hollow it out. Place on a large baking sheet.
- Spread 2/3 of your Alfredo sauce evenly inside the loaf. Cover with a layer of mozzarella cheese. Mix Italian seasoning, salt, and garlic powder and sprinkle over cheese.
- Continue layering: chicken, bacon, tomatoes, remaining Alfredo sauce, green onions, and top with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Remove from oven, top with chopped parsley if desired, cut into slices and enjoy! Make sure to serve Chicken Bacon Alfredo Bread Boat warm!