Serves: 4 people
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 ball pizza dough
- ⅓ cup ranch dressing
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1 pouch StarKist Premium White Chicken Pouch
- ½ cup cooked bacon
- ¼ cup green onions
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Roll out pizza dough stretching it until it is about a 10 inch round and place on a sheet pan.
- Spread ranch dressing in an even layer, leaving about an inch around the edges for the crust.
- Top with mozzarella cheese, StarKist Premium White Chicken Pouch, crumbled bacon, and green onions.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is melt and the crust is golden brown.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.