Wanna put a twist on something you love? Then try this Chicken Enchilada Pastry. It's easy, pretty, and yummy. Oh, look! It satisfies all the things we want in our food. Yay!
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, add cream cheese, enchilada sauce, green chiles, chicken, corn, salt, and pepper. Stir until fully combined.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment with paper. Place puff pastry on a baking sheet.
- Using a pizza cutter or sharp knife, cut strips along the side of the puff pastry, leaving the middle uncut.
- Gently spoon the enchilada mixture into the center of the pastry, lengthwise. Top with cheddar cheese. Fold the strips of puff pastry over the mixture, going back and forth so they intertwine like a braid. Seal the edges. Brush with water.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until puff pastry is golden brown. Allow cooling for 5 minutes. Serve Chicken Enchilada Pastry and enjoy!