- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow onion, sliced
- 1 jalapeno, deseeded and sliced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and cut into thin strips
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 2 cups Mexican blend cheese
- Guacamole, for serving
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add garlic, bell peppers, onion, and jalapeno. Season with salt and pepper. Saute for 5 to 7 minutes, or until fajita veggies have softened.
- Add chicken to skillet and saute together for a few minutes. Remove from heat.
- Place 2 tortillas on the baking sheet. Cover each with 1 cup of cheese. Divide fajita mixture between tortillas. Top each one with the second tortilla.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until cheese is fully melted and tortillas have crisped.
- Remove from oven, top with guacamole if desired, serve and enjoy!