Fajita + quesadilla = HAPPINESS!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add garlic, bell peppers, onion, and jalapeno. Season with salt and pepper. Saute for 5 to 7 minutes, or until fajita veggies have softened.
- Add chicken to skillet and saute together for a few minutes. Remove from heat.
- Place 2 tortillas on the baking sheet. Cover each with 1 cup of cheese. Divide fajita mixture between tortillas. Top each one with the second tortilla.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until cheese is fully melted and tortillas have crisped.
- Remove from oven, top with guacamole if desired, serve and enjoy!