You're going to love making and eating these Chicken Ham & Cheese Roll-Ups for dinner!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Slice and pound chicken breast until it's 1/2 inch thick.
- Top each slice of chicken with 1 slice of ham and cheddar cheese. Roll it up and secure it with toothpicks on either side.
- In a bowl, combine flour, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Dredge chicken in flour, then beaten eggs, then breadcrumbs.
- Place in a greased baking dish. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes. Serve with mashed potatoes and green beans, and enjoy!