Do you know that chicken you're always ordering from Panda Express? Try making it yourself with this recipe for Kung Pao Chicken. Serve it with rice, salad, noodles, or even by itself. Dinner will be awesome.
- In a large bowl, add 2 teaspoons soy sauce, black pepper, rice wine, and 2 teaspoons cornstarch. Whisk until combined. Add chopped chicken to a bowl and marinate for at least 20 minutes.
- In a large skillet, heat vegetable oil over high heat. Once hot, reduce to medium-high heat and add dried red chili peppers. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add chicken, sliced the top part of the scallions, and continue cooking until the outside of the chicken has browned. Then add garlic and ginger and cook for 5 minutes. Add green scallions and peanuts.
- In a small bowl, whisk together sugar, remaining soy sauce, black vinegar, sesame oil, chicken stock, and remaining cornstarch.
- Pour mixture over chicken and cook until chicken is done and the sauce has thickened.
- Serve Kung Pao Chicken by itself or over rice and enjoy!