- 1 lb ground chicken
- ½ onion, finely diced
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- ⅓ cup gluten free bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp. hoisin sauce
- ½ tbsp. fresh chopped parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- In a bowl add the ground chicken, onion, egg, onion powder, garlic powder, bread crumbs, hoisin sauce and mix with your hands well.
- Form into 1 inch sized balls and set aside.
- Heat skillet with a little olive oil. Sear the meatballs for a few minutes, rolling around until they start to turn golden brown.
- Take out of the pan and skewer 3-4 balls onto wooden skewer and then place onto a greased baking tray. Bake for 10 -12 minutes until cooked though. Take out, brush with a little more hoisin sauce and serve with a garnish of chopped parsley.