- 5 russet potatoes, peeled and cut into cubes
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1 cup half and half
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 15-20 chicken nuggets
- Fill a large pot with the prepared potatoes and cold water. Bring to a boil and cover to cook until very tender about 15-20 minutes.
- While potatoes are cooking, cook chicken nuggets according to package directions. Once done leave oven on at 400℉ to cook casserole.
- Cut chicken nuggets into small pieces, about 3 pieces per nugget. Set aside.
- Strain water from the pot and add in butter, salt, pepper , nutmeg and 1 cup cheese. Mix well until thoroughly combined.
- In a small pot cook gravy according to the package.
- In a casserole dish add potatoes and begin to layer with corn, cut chicken nuggets, remaining cheese and gravy.
- Bake for 20 minutes and serve hot!