Skip to content
- ½ large onion, wedges
- 1 Chicken breast
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 cups plain full/fat Greek yoghurt
- 1/2 tbsp Greek olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 English cucumber, peeled, seeded, diced
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp fresh dill, minced
- 2 whole wheat pita pocket flatbreads
- 3 Roma tomatoes, cu into slices
- 2 lime wedges
- 1 Iceberg salad
Grate the cucumber and let sit in a sieve overnight in the fridge. Combine the cucumber, yogurt, garlic, oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- In a bowl mix lemon juice, oregano, pepper, salt, and garlic. Pour lemon mixture over chicken breast. Roast the chicken breast in a hot pan, 4 minutes each side, until cooked.
- Remove the chicken from the pan, cut it into bite-size pieces. Sweat the onions in the same pan until cooked. Mix with the chicken bites.
- To serve Chicken Pita Sandwich, fill each pocket flatbread with tomato slices, chicken, iceberg salad, and top with tzatziki and a squeeze of lime juice in the Chicken Pita Sandwich.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.